Find eager buyers for your polymer clay products, tools and tutorials in the Sandy Camp Store. To maximize your profit and fun please read all the way to the bottom of this page before you start filling out forms and making payments. You’ll find that we’ve answered just about every question that you can think of.
Call or email Beth Dancy (949) 735-7712 ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have special needs or concerns. We want to make this Sandy Camp Store an enjoyable experience for you.
If the forms below are not operating correctly for you, please download the the PDF version of the Sandy Camp Store Reservation Form at this link (http://sdpcg.com/wp-content/uploads/store-app2017.pdf). Print the pdf. Fill in the blanks. Make a copy of your completed form and mail it along with your check to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
PAY FOR YOUR TABLES NOW
Sell your stuff on a half table ($20) or 1 full table ($35) or two full tables ($70). Choose your table(s) sizes and pay using the Store Vendor PayPal shopping cart below.
If you are not paying online, please follow the CHECK MAILING INSTRUCTIONS at the bottom of this page.
SANDY CAMP STORE RESERVATION FORM
Fill it out and click the SAVE MY SPACE! button at the bottom of this form.
We’ll send you an email copy of your filled out application form. The subject line will be “SDPCG – Sandy Camp Store Vendor Application Received”.
If you don’t receive it within an hour, check your spam, promotions or ‘everything else’ folders. If you still can’t find it email Nancy Ulrich (email@example.com) and she will get you a copy.
IMPORTANT VENDOR INFORMATION
Want to get paid faster with fewer hassles?
- Create a list with all your items and their prices and email it to Beth by October 1. After you’ve paid to reserve your tables, Beth will email you formatting instructions.
- Label all your items with a price tag that has your assigned UPC code, item price and your vendor code. Give Beth a price list with item descriptions before you start your store table set up. You will have one UPC code.
- You are responsible for your own set up and break down of displays and decorations.
- Bring your own displays and props. Table covers are provided by the hotel.
- Set up displays outside of store open hours. See schedule below
- If you’re coming from out of town and need a special set up time, contact Beth Dancy.
- All sales will be processed through the central check out for the Sandy Camp Store.
- Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted for purchases.
Sales Tax Collection:
- SDPCG will add 7.75% sales tax to all items. This will be collected at time of sale
- SDPCG will report and pay taxes to the California State Board of Equalization
|Wednesday, 10/4||Noon-5:00pm (Set up and item donation to Opportunity Drawing representative)|
|Thursday, 10/5||9:00am-12:30pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm|
|Friday, 10/6||9:00am-12:30pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 6:00pm-7:00pm, (store is open after social)|
|Saturday, 10/7||9:00am-12:30pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, (store is open after Drawing)|
|Sunday, 10/8||9:00am-11:00am, 11:00am (Packing up, cleaning, vacating)|
All store Artists/Vendors are requested to donate an item to the Saturday Night “Opportunity Drawing” during store set-up. This gives us a chance to pitch your store products during this popular event. The drawing is an important fundraiser for SDPCG and we appreciate your help! Donated items will be on display for Sandy Camp attendees to admire before the drawing. Contact Nancy Ulrich (SandyCampDonations@gmail.com) c:619-867-1321 with any questions.
Do you have a product you are highlighting at your sales table? Would you like to promote it to an eager audience?
Show how great it is during the Friday Night Social Mini Demos!:
- Contact Kelly Steindorf (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the schedule and for coordination specifics.
- In–store mini demos will be during the Friday Night Social in the Demo Room.
- Your mini demo may not conflict with other Artist/Vendor products
- Mini demos should only run 10–15 minutes in length
CHECK MAILING INSTRUCTIONS
Make all checks payable to SDPCG, note Sandy Camp Store 2017 in the memo line. Send the check and a copy of this form to:
- Sandy Camp
- Kasi Althaus
- 1611 Pepper Hill Dr
- El Cajon, CA 92021
Have questions or concerns? Please call or email Beth Dancy (949)735-7712 (email@example.com)