Not Getting Our Emails from the Guild in Gmail?
Here’s how to whitelist an email sender or domain:
1. Open Gmail and click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click the Create a New Filter button located right above the section for blocking email addresses.
5. To whitelist all email coming from our domain in Gmail, type only the domain in the From field in the format @sdpcg.com. This whitelists every email address from the sdpcg.com domain, no matter who sends it.
7. If you don’t want to adjust any of the other options for a more specific filter, go ahead and click the link called Create filter with this search, which opens an option screen.
8. Place a check in the box next to Never send it to Spam.
9. Click Create a Filter to save the changes.
Tip: If you want to whitelist more than one email address or domain, you don’t have to repeat this step for each one. Instead, put a break between the separate accounts, such as firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |@example2.com.
Using Outlook, or Cox and Not Getting Our Emails?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the problem and ask that you be sent text style format emails only. Both Outlook and Cox sometimes have very finicky email filters. You won’t get all the pretty graphics and fancy links. But you will get your news on time!