General email address:
DO YOU WANT TO ADD AN ITEM TO THE MEETING AGENDA? Bring up issues that need to be discussed by the membership. Send an email to
HAVE A GROUP BUY SUGGESTION?
Do you really want the newest thing that you’ve seen online or in a magazine? Get it for less! Present your idea for the next group buy. Email it to by the Friday before the meeting.
SHARE YOUR SHOW AND TELL NEWS!
- Are you teaching a class and want to spread the word?
- Is your work being featured in a gallery show?
- Are you selling at an art or craft fair event?
- Or maybe received a special honor?
- Have you completed a piece that you’re proud of?
- Perhaps you have a polymer clay related question that needs an answer?
Email a short summary with any photos or PDF fliers to within 24 hours after the meeting. We’ll blast your news or question to our entire membership..
Not Getting Our Emails in Gmail?
Here’s how to whitelist an email sender or domain:
1. Open Gmail and click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click the Create a New Filter button located right above the section for blocking email addresses.
5. To whitelist all email coming from our domain in Gmail, type only the domain in the From field in the format @sdpcg.com. This whitelists every email address from the sdpcg.com domain, no matter who sends it.
7. If you don’t want to adjust any of the other options for a more specific filter, go ahead and click the link called Create filter with this search, which opens an option screen.
8. Place a check in the box next to Never send it to Spam.
9. Click Create a Filter to save the changes.
Tip: If you want to whitelist more than one email address or domain, you don’t have to repeat this step for each one. Instead, put a break between the separate accounts, such as firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |@example2.com.
Using Outlook, or Cox and Not Getting Our Emails?
Email . Mention the problem and ask that you be sent text style format emails only. Both Outlook and Cox sometimes have very finicky email filters. You won’t get all the pretty graphics and fancy links. But you will get your news on time!
Terms and conditions for website usage
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.