Because of the lousy weather during the first couple of months in 2017 and a mailing address mixup we’ve extended our Members dues payment period. You’ve now got until April 10th. Payment before then entitles you to :
- An early, discounted, members-only registration period for Sandy Camp 2017 (it’s a Steampunk Polymer Clay Extravaganza!)
- All class fees at reduced members prices
- Participation in the Guild events such as the Round Robin and Clay Day classes.
- Eligibility for Julie Fund Scholarships worth $100’s of dollars to classes taught by world-class teachers and artists
- Access to our amazing library of polymer clay books, DVDs and videos
- Save more money when you purchase clay, supplies, tools, books and other good stuff during our group buys
…and much more!
Pay online or mail your check. If you pay online you’ll save 100% of the time that it takes to hunt down your checkbook, an envelope, a stamp and a trip to the post office.
FIRST FILL OUT THE SDPCG MEMBERSHIP FORM
Download and fill out this membership form and return it via email or postal service mail to Nadejda Valiaeva <email@example.com>
Individual Membership 2017 Dues = $26.06 PayPal takes $1.06. Remember a mailing stamp costs almost half a dollar now now. So you’re really saving just 57 cents. Why not pay online?
Family Membership 2017 Dues = $36.35 PayPal charge is $1.35. Only 86 cents more than if you mailed your dues.
Business Membership 2017 Dues = $36.35 PayPal takes $1.35. Only 86¢ extra.
Or pay via check and mail it via snail mail:
If you absolutely love licking that nasty goo on the envelope flap shut and don’t mind risking a paper cut on your tongue, write a check out to: San Diego Polymer Clay Guild or SDPCG
Remember: All Membership Dues are due by Feb 15th. Any dues not received by Feb 15th will be considered as Non-Paying Members and will have to pay the Non-Membership rates for Sandy Camp and all scheduled Polymer Clay Classes.
E-Mail Only Members
For those who don’t want or can’t pay for membership for 2017, but would still like to get the email with news from SDPCG, please email Nadia our Membership Chair and let her know so we can mark our distribution list accordingly.
Provide her with your current mailing address, e-mails, websites, home phone and cell phone so we can keep our list accurate.
If you want to be removed from our email distribution list, again please let Nadia know.
For detailed information about membership please visit either the By-Laws or Membership pages of this website.
Or contact our